It’s a tough, and oftentimes thankless, gig. Being a teacher.
The real good ones accept this fact, and understand that they are doing what few people have the ability to do. Impact groups of youth in a positive manner, one which many will never forget. The teacher lives on in the minds of so many. We all can recall our favorite teachers from our childhood.
Usually one of the things we all remember, are the teachers who had a sense of humor. This was so important as a kid. We all liked clowning around and joking with one another, so when we saw that an adult was actually a joker him or herself, it really impacted us. They were on our level!
Humor is highly important in teaching, and here are 25 examples of teachers implementing that humor in the classroom.
Check these out:
1. “He knows, you guys. He knows.”
2. “At least he got a prize.”
3. “This teacher doesn’t just teach math, they also school you with Lord of the Rings references.”
4. “Chemistry teacher has a sense of humor and great taste in music.”
5. “Surely, #4 has to be worth extra credit.”
6. “To be fair, it’s sound logic.”
7. “Are midi-chlorians on the microbiology syllabus?”
8. “I hear it’s healthier than coffee.”
9. “Genius anti-cheating measures (that also respect phone separation anxiety).”
10. “The scientific process, as told by memes.”
11. “I’m sorry, Jimmy, but I have irrefutable proof that you were sleeping in class.”
12. *Slow clap.*
13. “Clearly, this teacher appreciates art.”
14. “Don’t forget your pen in this guy’s class.”
15. “Well played, sir.”
16. “How one math teacher dealt with students not returning her pencils.”
17. “Message received!”
18. “Teacher attaches McDonald’s application to a failed test. Maybe they should have added some ointment for that sick burn!”
19. “Let’s be honest, we all would have fallen for this one.”
20. “This genius principal’s idea for a fundraiser? $1 for each piece of tape.”
21. “I’d do it.”
22. “Who says physics teachers are boring?”
24. “Oh Pluto, we hardly knew ye.”
25. “This teacher dressed for Halloween as a LEGO version of himself.”
Don’t forget to SHARE these hilarious teachers with your friends and family!