Many swear that baby oil is the solution for various problems. It's amazingly soft on your skin and is perfect for even the most sensitive of issues - and not just on your body. Here are 14 uses for baby oil that you won't find written on any bottle.
1. Cracked heelsRub your dry or cracked feet at bedtime with some baby oil and pull a pair of socks on. The next morning your feet will be like new.
2. Removing paint from your skinIf you get some paint on your skin that has dried to a solid, it's often hard to remove it. Use some baby oil and it'll come off without even scrubbing! It even works with normal oil, like for a bicycle chain.
3. Getting rid of earwax.Just a couple drops with a pipette and let them work for a few seconds. Then wash out in the shower with some warm water.
4. During and after shavingGet smooth legs and get rid of those bothersome hairs by using baby oil instead of shaving cream! Even when shaving, the skin is moisturised and if you put some oil on the razor it protects and soothes the skin.
5. Remove stubborn bandaids.When a band-aid sticks too well, it can be very painful to remove it. Baby oil can be a real blessing for this. Stir some together with some baking powder and apply on the adhesive parts of the band-aid. Let it work for a moment and then peel off. This trick also works with adhesive tattoos and all kinds of stickers.