Contacts have been replacing glasses as the preferred eyewear for those with blurry vision for year.
He decided to do the smart thing and went straight to the hospital, where it was discovered he had Pseudomonas bacteria spreading under his left contact, and was at the point where he would never see out of that eye again. Luckily they were able to treat it before it spread farther and made things worse, even though I’m sure he was pretty heartbroken at losing his eye. Today Chad is waiting for the rest of the previous infection to heal so he can have a chance at a corneal transplant. If successful, he’ll get some of the vision back, but not all. Even still, it’s got to be better than this.
Please SHARE With Friends !!